Who we are?
Our website address is: https://twin-rhino.be.
Hungry Data, let’s eat
What Data Do We Collect?
Twin Rhino collects the following data:
Personal identification information, such as:
- First & Last Name
- Email Address
Let’s go shopping
How Do We Collect
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Twin Rhino with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- [Add any other ways your company collects data]
Twin Rhino may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- [Add any indirect source of data your company has]
Digesting your Data
Usage of Data
How will we use your data?
Twin Rhino collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- [Add how else your company uses data]
If you agree, Twin Rhino will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- [List organizations that will receive data]
When Twin Rhino processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Deep cooled storage
Storage Of Data
How do we store your data?
Twin Rhino securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
Twin Rhino will keep your [enter type of data] for [enter time period]. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
Twin Rhino would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- [List organizations that will receive data]
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Twin Rhino from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Twin Rhino Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email any time.
Trust is everything, especially online
Protection Of Sensitive Data
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Email us at: email@example.com
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Cookies Njam, njam
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in, if the case
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Embedded Content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
You’re the master in charge
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you have a question, please don’t hesitate to shout out to us.
Retaining your data
How long we retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Sharing your data
Who we share Your Data with
We do not share your data with anyone as it is our utmost concern to keep your data safe and secure.
Our intentions are to inform our readers about travelling with the help of tips and tricks, advise, tutorials, and keep you up-to-date about what’s going on in our world today.
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email, if needed.
Latest and greatest policy
Updated policy About Data
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +32/473.82.00.95
WordPress-secured plugin SSL
Really Simply SSL Secured Plugin